COVID-19 SAFETY STATEMENT
We are looking forward to opening our doors to you once again. We want to reassure our customers we have a well thought out and practical risk assessment in place to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff. We have been in communication with our governing bodies and the council and will continue to monitor government guidelines, as measures are relaxed but feel that the below gives a good outline of the measures we have taken to ensure your course is enjoyable as well as safe.
The list below outlines the measures we have taken to ensure the school is Covid Secure:
- Contact details will be recorded
- Protection is available with your own PPE station along with a clear visor.
- Cancellation support – normal terms are suspended so, if you feel unwell, you can reschedule.
- The school already has a rigorous cleaning schedule in place, but extra measures have been put in place
- All contact areas will be fully cleaned and prepped prior to every class
- There will be PPE and clear plastic face visors
- Hand gel dispenser on every work station
- All aprons washed at 90 degrees
- Regular hand-washing breaks
- Regular sanitisation of contact points throughout the kitchen and washrooms.
- Sanitising station outside and inside WC. Staff will check regularly
- Staff will remain sensitive to individual needs and requests at all times throughout your visit.